My baby has been moving around, rolling-over and such so pretty a lot. Right now, my husband and I put a  big blanket in our living room along with some barriers at the sides so she won't go to the bare carpet. We made this as a  little playground more than of what her crib space is. Last night I was just checking in the kitchen and minute after I got back, she was not in the blanket (she likes being in the bare carpet to pick-up little spaces or just picking the carpet strands) anymore, I thought my husband picked her up and brought her in the living room. I still called her and hovering my eyes anywhere in the area. Only to find-out she was already near the door, in the shoes area and about to taste the test of the shoes. Grrr!

I hurriedly picked her up, of course.

I just then realized she needs a sturdy playard not the play yard, just like a fence so even if she rolls-over and whatever she likes, she is still in one area, safe and also secure. Also, she can learn how to stand and make steps (hopefully very soon) just like in the crib area. With that, I began to search for that playard. There are actually different kinds, there metal, plastic and such. I just have to choose the savvy kind and quality one which best for her.

Crossing my fingers. :-)