The cool night bring chills in my spine, rain pouring down on my window pane, sounds whispered in the cool silent night. Looking out, searching for my dream. My dream.. a place to dwell. I have to find it, I have to conquer it, I have to be there.. But where is it? does it ever exist? But in my heart, somehow, somewhere, there is a place for me, a place of my dream....

And one beautiful sunny day I arrived on this site: Charleston real estate as, I knew it! The moment I saw it! My dream exist! And I'm glad I never said goodbye to my dream!

It is an environment offering affection and security, The atmosphere it creates is a UTOPIA! The scenery is beyond human grasp, Peace and tranqulity linger in every corner. I can't help admiring the beauty of the place! I know what it feels making a dream place of my own. I know..I'm a dreamer. The place conquired my heart and soothed my well being. I found myself in another world, a world beyond comparison.

And every moment I think of my new home, it gives me a natural magical feeling! In my life,in my time I've been so many places, searching for the perfect place to spend the rest of my life. And now my search is over, I found my home, a perfect place where I could dream in PEACE.