Bathing my baby is fun to do, but I need to be careful too especially now that she wanted to grab everything in the tub. She likes to play in the water, and sometimes she doesn't like to get out from the tub, but I have to find a way that she wouldn't cry as soon as I pick her up from the tub. My little princess is still wearing a diaper, and to prevent diaper rashes, I make sure that Sarah is always clean and dry.

Honestly, I am wishing that Sarah would stop wearing diaper, so I could spend the budget for diapers to other things like baby’s accessories and probably toys. Ha-ha! I have so many plans for my daughter, especially for her future, but for now, I just want to give her a happy life with me and to her dad. Anyway, she had her bathe earlier, and after giving her milk and tossed as well as turning for a couple of minutes, I was so glad she eventually fell asleep. :)