And it will be my due date! Whew! Should I have to get excited, nervous or what?! Nah, the best thing I can do is just relax and make the important steps in doing my thing as a mommy-to-be. Being prepared makes difference than getting panic. I know I have contractions already and anytime, any day, I could already give birth to my precious little one. I am just asking your silent prayer for me if it's not too much to ask. 

My tummy is already heavy and too much walking isn't good. Well, the "too much" is a barrier. Anything too much anyway, is not good, not balance. It would hurt my ankle and such! Aside from a heavy tummy, I also have swollen right leg which goes on and off. I just have to elevate it and put some alcohol with efficascent oil aside from eating avocado or banana (would help getting rid the swollen leg/s). For now, I put up my massage stuff (the mix efficascent oil with alcohol) and tied-up my lower right leg with a long piece of cloth for injury thing as it hurts then elevates it in other chair whilst doing my thing here -- it is my own initiative. And it feels great, I tell yah. 

Shortness of breath and bones butt-ache are always there, not-so with backache but it is manageable. Just the palpitation worried me sometimes, good thing am all good with the help of breathing and relaxing exercise which part of Childbirth Class. Kegel exercise is not good for me yet, not until a week before my due date according to my doctor. I also do sit-ups sometimes and other normal light exercise in the house, doing light household chores. On Friday, two days from now, I'll be going for another OB-BYN/doctor's visit.Yes, a prenatal check-up journey.